Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 29th

1.) I am grateful my son is healthy and growing normally. Lately for one reason or another I have been thinking of what it would be like if this wasn't the case. A good friend of mine's niece has leukemia. I watched the movie My Sister's Keeper last night which is about a child who has leukemia and then I turned on Extreme Makeover Home edition to see it is about a child who has leukemia. I kind of broke down crying last night to my husband because of how emotionally draining it was to even watch the show. Some people's trails are as large as they come and having a sick child is as large as it gets. I love my son so much and I am so grateful that everyone in my family is healthy.

2.) I am grateful for people who prepare so well for Sundays. We had great talks today in church and with my calling I have been able to realize a lot this year just the kind of work and effort that goes on behind the scenes. I am glad this calling has stretched me so much that I am much more aware of the preparations others put into talks, lessons, etc.

3.) I am grateful that my husband supports m being home with our son. He is always saying how grateful he is for the support I give him as he goes to school, but it goes both ways. I really need his support for me to be at home when I could be making money for us and I really appreciate that.

4.) I love my ice cream log's my husband makes for me. One night he asked what kind of treat I wanted, I described something with mint and chocolate goodness and he made the most delicious treat I have ever had. It is basically an ice cream cake, but rolled into a log. Drizzled with chocolate on top = the best dessert ever!

5.) I am grateful finals is only 3 weeks long. It might be the longest hardest and most trying 3 weeks of the semester, but it will end and when it does..3 weeks of NOTHING! I am looking forward to some one on one time with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment